The health, safety and security of the students and staff at Euphoria is of paramount importance.The School has zero tolerance for any discrepancies/shortcomings in the safety and security of people on School campus and transport facilities.
- The CCTV Surveillance Centre monitors the activities and movements on campus
- Trained and watchful security guards are placed across the campus
- All School staff including teachers, drivers, conductors, care givers and maids are recruited after a three stage verification and reference check process
- Strict security protocols and drills are followed on all occasions, including during events and outdoor visits
- Regular fire and emergency drills are held
- The entire perimeter of the campus is protected by fencing / boundary walls, as well as guards.
- Students are not allowed to leave the premises without an Out Pass or authorised personnel
- Every member of the School staff will compulsorily identify themselves with School ID cards and Biometric impression for entry inside campus building
- Parents are given ID cards for entry to campus and pick up of child at bus drop-off point